Description : The Presentation eCom Web Store Development Package, is AdVision's premium development package that is geared towards companies that have a particular look, brand or design that they need to be customized or replicated on the Lightspeed eCom platform, and that there is no theme on the Lightspeed Marketplace, that captures what they are looking for.
AdVision will Design or replicate your unique branding & design, into your Lightspeed eCom Web Store, while you guide the approval process. If you already have a designer, AdVision can work with them throughout the project and compliment their Services.
AdVision will then go through our 3 stage Development process to address the visual design and branding of the theme. The 3 stages, feature a list of over 240 tasks, that our team addresses, as we guide you on the 30+ task locally you need to address.
This package averages 72 hours of our Development Team's work, and includes 16 hours set aside within this package, for any custom coding or add-on functionality requirements.
Working and guiding our clients through the 3 stage process, a Presentation development project, usually launches within 6 - 8 weeks, as long as the client addresses all of what they need to do locally.
All of our packages are 'scalable' and any work that may be required outside of this list of Services, can be added during the development, or at any future time after launch.
- Custom Design & Code
- Unique eCom Theme - Program & Code
- Theme - Includes 16 Hrs Add-On Functionality Programming
- Custom Homepage - Designed & App Install
- Address eCom self-administration portal presets
- Format Static Content PCI Pages
- Internal Search Engine Optimization
- Registration, Google Tools & Analytics setup
- Security Review
- SSL & Other Vulnerabilities
- Mobile Responsiveness Review
- Performance & Compatibility Testing
- Documentation & Launch Guidance
- 1 Year eCom Ongoing Web Store Support
Why this App/Service : To offer a fully comprehensive Lightspeed eCom Web Store development, for clients that have a specific visual and functional Web Store requirements.